GuidePedia

9

          To Download Paid App

Requirements:-

1.Amazon App store
2.Hotspot Shield Vpn (Elite)

Step:-
1. Download Amazon App store.
2. Download Hotspot Shield vpn
3. Then make a account on amazon.com
4.For Further Steps Leave you mail in Comment.
      I will send you The Steps.

If I post this Trick Openly
It will get blocked.

And for Hotspot Shield Elite version .

In cheap price like Rs.20/-, Rs.50/- contact :-
pundeer9@gmail.com

Post a Comment

  1. Let me know the tricks, please send me sathishraja74@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me the trick at ja10607833@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. send me trick at thatsitnow24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls send me trick , iam desidimer. cnu2808@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please mail me @ pkpdeogarh@gmail.com.I saw your Promotion On DD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please mail me @ flytomanish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Top